We enhance individual and organizational performance through the application of Personality Theories.
Who needs to attend the Majors® Certification Training?
If you are MBTI® qualified/certified, you are already eligible to purchase the Majors' assessments. If you are not, you must attend our certification training. We offer both on-site and online training.
How many continuing education units (CEU's) do I earn?
Most of our training, whether on-site or on-line, provides one CEU per hour of training. All of our CEUs can be used for the Master Practitioner Credential.
Do I receive a certificate after attending your training?
Yes. Certificates are issued approximately one week after your training. The graduation code is listed on the certificate which you will need for your Master Practitioner Credential.
Why should I choose Type Resources?
Type Resources developed the first MBTI® qualifying program and our trainers have over 20 years experience training individuals to use type in both their professional and personal lives. Simply put, we think our trainers are the best!
What do I need to know about participating in a webinar?
- Prior to the webinar, you will receive a link via email; test it to make sure it is is compatible with your computer. (A Tech Services number is included if you need help.)
- On the day of the webinar, you will receive a reminder email that includes the same link.
- 15 minutes before the webinar begins, click on the link sent to you.
- Follow the instructions that appear.
- Ensure that the volume on your computer speakers is turned up.
- If you prefer to ask questions vocally, be sure your microphone is working. If you would rather ask questions by typing them in the webinar chat box, please do so.
Do you charge shipping and handling on book orders?
We do not charge a handling fee, but we do charge shipping and it is based on the weight of the parcel being shipped.