Understand Me, Understand You ExerciseOct 3rd, 2012
Time: 30-60 minutes
Material: Snapshots of Type
1. Provide everyone with the Snapshot of their type.
2. Have each person review the type description; mark out what does not apply to them, and add descriptions that do apply.
3. Group the participants by whole type (last three letters of the type code) or functional pair. Have them compare their Snapshots to identify what they have in common with one another.
4. Have the groups share what they have in common with the other groups and answer each other's questions.
5. Remind participants that each person had descriptions about themselves that were unique.
Purchase Snapshots of Type