You will examine how the archetype tends to manifest and how each type has reported that experience.
What you will learn:
- Framework for understanding innate tendencies
- Awareness of emotional energy and reactions caused by each of the archetypal positions
- To recognize potential pitfalls
- Gain strategies for overcoming or working through the traps
- Sep 21 - Experiencing the 8 Functions as Hero/Heroine
- Sep 28 - Experiencing the 8 Functions as Soul/Spirit
- Oct 05 - Experiencing the 8 Functions as Good Parent
- Oct 12 - Experiencing the 8 Functions as Eternal Child
- Oct 19 - Experiencing the 8 Functions as Opposing Personality
- Oct 26 - Experiencing the 8 Functions as Demon/Demonic
- Nov 02 - Experiencing the 8 Functions as Critical Parent
- Nov 09 - Experiencing the 8 Functions as Trickster
- Nov 16 - Introduction to Type Dynamics and Function Recognition
Can't attend this one?
There are no other dates for this training in the near future. Please check back, as we are continuously adding new training sessions.
Notes about participating
Read about how to prepare for our webinars here.
Next WorkshopView All
Engaging the Judging Function-Attitude SeriesLearn More / Register
Robert McAlpine, M.A. (ISTJ) Read Bio
"I truly want to be there (John Beebe Conference 2012). John has added so much to my work that I can't imagine not coming. "Carol Linden
attended John Beebe Conference 2010