This experiential workshop will have you recognizing your emotions as you use each of the function-attitudes and have others engage you through each of the function-attitudes.
What you will learn:
- To recognize the emotional feelings you have when you use each function-attitude
- To recognize the emotional feelings you have when someone else uses a function-attitude with you
In these workshops you will determine when reactions support a positive engagement with the other person and when reactions lead to an undesired outcome. We shall discuss how to use one's knowledge of these emotional reactions to manage one's behavior.
Engaging the 8 Function-Attitudes ($320/package or $49 each):
- Jul 20 Introduction
- July27 Extraverted Sensation
- Aug 03 Introverted Sensation
- Aug 10 Extraverted Intuition
- Aug 17 Introverted Intuition
- Aug 24 Introverted Feeling
- Aug 31 Introverted Thinking
- Sep 14 Extraverted Feeling
Can't attend this one?
There are no other dates for this training in the near future. Please check back, as we are continuously adding new training sessions.
Notes about participating
Read about how to prepare for our webinars here.
Robert McAlpine, M.A. (ISTJ) Read Bio
"This was the best! The webinar and the resources provided are a tremendous help for me in putting together interpretation sessions for students. I have been working on using the 8-function approach in my interpretations, but this pulled it together for me in a very useable form. "Linda Ketcheson
attended Intro to Type Using the Eight Functions