This series of workshops provides the grounding in Jung's theory needed by those who want to use the MBTI, Majors or other instruments that yield a type code based on Jung's theory of psychological types.
What you will learn:
- How to recognize each of the eight function-attitudes
- The energies, both positive and negative, each function-attitude naturally carries for you
- The energy you associate with each dynamic position in your typology
- Expected and alternate patterns of type development
This series of workshops starts by providing the simplest framework available for understanding Jung's theory of psychological type. This framework is used as a basis for understanding each of the eight mental functions Jung identified, why some are more preferred or natural than others, and the emotional energies each tends to carry. This is followed by a look at some of the most respected thoughts regarding how one goes about becoming psychologically whole.
The Understanding Type in Depth Series begins July 20. The length of the entire series is 36 hours and you would be eligible for Master Practitioner Credits. The web-based workshops are from 1:00-3:00pm EST. This is how the series is broken down:
Engaging the Eight Function-Attitudes Series ($320/package or $49 each):
- Jul 20 - Intro to the 8 Function-Attitude, 8 Archetypal Model
- Jul 27 - Engaging Extraverted Sensing
- Aug03 - Engaging Introverted Sensing
- Aug10 - Engaging Extraverted Intuition
- Aug 17 - Engaging Introverted Intuition
- Aug 24 - Engaging Introverted Feeling
- Aug 31 - Engaging Introverted Thinking
- Sep 07 - Engaging Extraverted Thinking
- Sep 14 - Engaging Extraverted Feeling
- Sep 21 - Experiencing the 8 Functions as Hero/Heroine
- Sep 28 - Experiencing the 8 Functions as Soul/Spirit
- Oct 05 - Experiencing the 8 Functions as Good Parent
- Oct 12 - Experiencing the 8 Functions as Eternal Child
- Oct 19 - Experiencing the 8 Functions as Opposing Personality
- Oct 26 - Experiencing the 8 Functions as Demon/Demonic
- Nov 02 - Experiencing the 8 Functions as Critical Parent
- Nov 09 - Experiencing the 8 Functions as Trickster
- Nov 16 - Introduction to Type Dynamics and Function Recognition
Save $$ - Entire Package of 18 workshops only $540! Don't worry about missing one, all sessions will be recorded and provided after each session
Can't attend this one?
There are no other dates for this training in the near future. Please check back, as we are continuously adding new training sessions.
Notes about participating
Read about how to prepare for our webinars here.
Robert McAlpine, M.A. (ISTJ) Read Bio
"Type Resources is a wonderful organization. They have been consistently helpful in answering questions that have come about since I took the qualifying program, providing me with a generous amount of time and support to help me successfully work with my clients using type. I found the qualifying program to be both informative and very experiential... I would not hesitate to take another course from them and I recommend them highly!"Elizabeth Moran