Overcome type differences by better understanding yourself and others.
What you will learn:
- The warning signs that a particular type pairing may be difficult
- Appropriate goals for a relationship in which the type differences seem to be working against you
- What does it say about us if we keep coming into conflict with people of a particular type?
- If we find a person difficult, how can we tell if we are perceiving the person accurately or if we are projecting?
- How can we select the best outside help for a difficult type relationship?
Can't attend this one?
There are no other dates for this webinar in the near future. Please check back, as we are continuously adding new training sessions.
Notes about participating
Read about how to prepare for our webinars here.
Next WorkshopView All
Beebe's Using the 8-Function, 8-Archetype Model to Improve CommunicationsLearn More / Register
John Beebe, M.D. (ENTP) Read Bio
"I am just beginning to learn the cognitive functions and how Jung defined them, but am solidly based in the Myers-Briggs approach. Your material was enlightening and I think it is beginning to make sense to me. I especially enjoyed the discussions on emotional intelligence and tying the two together. I also very much appreciate the availability of the materials from the class so that I can refer back. "Cherie Hutton
attended Emotional Intelligence Webinar