A workshop providing training on how to introduce people to type theory using the four temperaments - guardian, artisan, idealist, and rational; and Jung’s identified classes of energy - extraversion and introversion.
What you will learn:
- How to use exercises to assist individuals in identifying their energy class.
- How to use the type descriptions and instrument results to arrive at a best-fit type code.
- How to transition from knowing one's type code to effectively using it.
- How to relate the experiences to descriptions of the type codes.
- Customizable PowerPoint slides for introducing type.
- Facilitator’s guide to support using the PowerPoint slides.
As a Bonus: Receive 50+ exercises for introducing and applying type theory.
Can't attend this one?
There are no other dates for this webinar in the near future. Please check back, as we are continuously adding new training sessions.
Notes about participating
Read about how to prepare for our webinars here.
Robert McAlpine, M.A. (ISTJ) Read Bio
"I truly want to be there (John Beebe Conference 2012). John has added so much to my work that I can't imagine not coming. "Carol Linden
attended John Beebe Conference 2010