A workshop providing training on how to introduce people to type theory using the eight preferences and the 16 facets or subscales.
What you will learn:
- How to use the facets to assist you in determining preference within each dichotomy.
- How to use exercises to assist individuals in verifying the preference within each dichotomy.
- How to use the type code descriptions and instrument results to arrive at a best-fit type code.
- How to transition a person from knowing one's type code to effectively using it.
- Customizable PowerPoint slides for introducing type.
- A Facilitator's Guide to support using the PowerPoint slides.
As a Bonus: Receive 50 additional exercises for working with type theory.
Can't attend this one?
There are no other dates for this webinar in the near future. Please check back, as we are continuously adding new training sessions.
Notes about participating
Read about how to prepare for our webinars here.
Next WorkshopView All
Introduction to Type Using the Step II ReportLearn More / Register
Robert McAlpine, M.A. (ISTJ) Read Bio
"I truly want to be there (John Beebe Conference 2012). John has added so much to my work that I can't imagine not coming. "Carol Linden
attended John Beebe Conference 2010