To train individuals in interpersonal and group communication, providing a system to pinpoint problems and practical solutions to these problems.
- Identify type languages, dialects, and styles
- Learn to match languages when communicating with others
- Learn to graphically depict different communication styles
- Gain insight and practical solutions to communication problems
- Work with individuals and groups
- Work in non-MBTI environments
- Receive The CommunicationWheel Resource Book (a $175 value) which includes: Reproducible masters; Instructional overheads; Application exercises; and The Communication Preference Questionnaire
$495 with early bird registration 40 days in advance.
Dates and Locations:
||Kansas City, MO
||San Francisco, CA
Click Here To Register Now!