This is the workshop for professionals who want to learn to apply the synergistic effects of the type preferences.
To provide participants with the knowledge and experience to immediately start using the MBTI and type theory ethically and effectively.
- Obtain ideas on how to market and contract to deliver type training
- Training in how to introduce the MBTI to a group
Receive multiple time tested outlines, over 50 exercises that demonstrate type is “real”, and a set of reproducible masters for overhead transparencies
- Examine each type as a system when you experience the 16 types
Learn how to identify the influences of the developed and underdeveloped functions in attitude, see how type contributes to work and family groups, hear those of each type identify their strengths and areas of difficulty, get insights into how difference type dynamic patterns affect responses to stress.
- Receive models and training in communicating styles, learning styles, problem-solving, team building, and conflict management
- Receive over 80 pages of data collected from responses to 12 questions from previous participants
$195 when purchased with the Basic Qualifying Program.
$295 with early bird registration 40 days in advance ($325 in New York), $325 regular (355 in New York).
Dates and Locations
For dates and locations see the order form.
Click Here To Register Now!