Become qualified to use Personality Dimensions, a dynamic tool based on 50 years of research into temperament, human motivation and behavior. Personality Dimensions helps explain, explore, and appreciate differences in personalities. This fun one-day self-discovery workshop is informative and interactive. Participants using temperament theory enhance self-esteem, dignity, and self-worth. The model can be applied in career selection, team performance enhancement, leadership development, teaching and learning strategies and sales.
Benefits to the practitioner:
• Walk away with the tools and materials to implement a client workshop within days
• Provides a stand-alone insightful personality model that meets client’s needs when time is short
• Entrée into working more extensively with clients using type theory
• Hones your observation skills for both temperament and type
• Provides a companion model that allows Jungian based program attendees to identify best fit type
• Satisfies clients who want a rich yet high level personality model, e.g. sales staff or team offsite
• Gives you access to additional affordable professional workshop materials including PowerPoint, self-assessment materials, agendas and exercises. Current tailored applications are career selection, team building, leadership and sales/marketing/customer service.
• Background on the development of the tool
• A Personality Dimension Awareness Workshop including use of the sorting instruments and materials
• Experiencing Sorting, Blending, and Stretching customizable exercises
• Assessment of participant knowledge
In order to make this workshop a success, we need a minimum of 8 participants.
Prerequisite: You must be MBTI® certified to attend training.
Duration: One day
Continuing Education Units: 8
2010 Personality Dimensions Training Schedule:
|Check back for future dates!
Our Personality Dimensions pricing for trainer materials and supplies is already discounted on our website!
Click here to learn more about our trainers.