Designed by Dr. Mary Burner Lippitt, the Leadership Spectrum Profile® is an online profile that helps leaders more effectively examine situations and explore opportunities by expanding their prespectives and understanding six priorities. These priorities are:
- Developing new products or services (Inventor)
- Winning and retaining customers (Catalyst)
- Designing a supportive infrastructure and systems (Developer)
- Focusing on efficiencies and improving quality (Performer)
- Building the culture and developing people (Protector)
- Scanning the future and seizing opportunties (Challenger)
Detailing the whole cycle, Dr. Lippitt's unique Leadership Spectrum framework illustrates where each priority fits, what issues are key and how strengths can be enhanced and blind spots overcome.
The Leadership Spectrum Profile® (LSP) is a highly validated and statistically reliable tool that provides information and exercises that promote individual insight, strategic influence and more balanced decision making.
Training dates for this workshop are October 15 and 16, 2009 at Baldwin-Wallace College in Berea, OH. The cost is $1,125. To register, click here.