Career Counseling Workshop
Career Counseling One Day Workshop
This Career Counseling packed program builds on and expands your understanding of Myers-Briggs type dynamic, type development and Temperament theory in order to provide more value for your clientsThe program will:
- Increase your ability to provide insight and value for your client
- Add to your Myers-Briggs tool-kit by creating different entry points into your client conversations
- Create an environment for idea exchange among colleagues
Join us and learn new counseling methods for supporting each type in the career decision-making process.
- David Keirsey's Temperament theory overview and exercise
- Type dynamics overview with an experiential exercises to enhance understanding of the 8 cognitive processes. (Se, Si, Ne, Ni, Te, Ti, Fe, Fi)
- Learn and apply two type development theories (Harold Grant's and John Beebe's) with a real or hypothetical client
- Sharing of best practices using MBTI with clients
- Small group practice leading a feedback session with a client incorporating new awareness
Please register at least 2-3 weeks prior to the start date of a program to ensure course availability.