You probably already know that one personality's compliment is another personality's insult, but did you know that it’s not all about Thinking vs. Feeling? Recent advances in psychology and executive training tell us that traditional feedback has the opposite effect of what is intended. Learn what does work to motivate people and how archetypal information can be leveraged to avoid the Law of Unintended Consequences.
October 28 & November 4
1:00-2:00 pm EDT
In this webinar, you will learn:
• Accuracy of the observation.
• Timeliness of the feedback.
• Recognition of the gap in behavior (getting the feedback receiver to
recognize the gap in behavior – the difference between performance
and expected performance).
• Agreement on an action plan/correction plan.
• An effective motivational feedback strategy involving the receiver's
personality, specifically two of his/her mental processes.
We guarantee this is a strategy you haven't heard before.
• Oct. 28 & Nov. 4, 1:00-2:00 pm EDT (recording also available) $149
Who should attend
• Team leaders & members
• Executives & managers
• Executive coaches
• HR professionals
• OD consultants
This webinar is based on Jung’s theory of psychological type (‘personality type’). It is recommended that one have the following before attending:
• Knowledge of Jungian personality type (the 16 types)
• Access to the 8-function model for each type code (option 1, option 2)
• Acquaintance with the 8 functions (i.e. Extraverted Sensing)
• Prior to the webinar, you will receive a link via email.
• On the day of the webinar, you will receive a reminder email that
includes the same link.
• 10 minutes before the webinar begins, click on the link sent to you.
• Follow the instructions that ‘pop up’ before you.
• Ensure that the volume on your computer speakers is turned up.
(If you prefer to ask questions vocally, be sure your microphone is
working. If you would rather ask questions by typing them in the
webinar chat box, you may do so.)
• After the first webinar session, we will send you login information to
our online forum. In this forum, you will be provided with exploratory
questions and will be encouraged to engage with the instructors and
other participants. Instructors will guide you through an analysis of
How to register
• Click "Add to Cart" below. You will receive a link to the session
prior to October 28.
• If you have questions or would prefer to register by phone, please
call us at 800-456-6284 between 8:30 am and 4:00 pm EDT. You
can also email us at [email protected]